10.10.2007

Randomness from my Tuesday...

Today we went up to Michael's work to visit the famous "V.P." He's in town until tomorrow from Wa. It was a good visit. The kids behaved very well, that's always good!

After that we raced to church. Brandon needed to meet with Pastor to go over his upcoming baptism. I guess he wanted to talk with him once more before the deacons vote on him on Thursday. Pastor was reassured and he'll be baptized on Sunday:)

Grabbed Mc D's on the way. I was good and got my salad with GRILLED chicken.

Had a good night at AWANA. I have been just blessed by this little arabic boy that has been coming. It just really blessed my heart tonight to see this little arabic boy memorizing and learning Scripture, the TRUTH, not learning the false teachings of the Koran. He started coming with an arabic family that are members of our church. They (husband/wife) were both born in Baghdad. They were saved over there after hearing some missionaries, moved here and are now Americans. Anyways, in the current political world that we live in, it was just refreshing for me to see him learning about the one and only God in AWANA tonight:)

K, it's late. Gotta' go to bed!

No comments: