9.16.2007

Women's Conference

Most of today was spent at the women's conference. I am SO glad that I decided to go. There was so much that I needed to hear. So much that I was convicted about. So much that I need to work on...



Michael stayed home with all the kids, even the baby. I'm going to publicly give him "props" for keeping his cool today. Hailey is not only crabby because she is teething but she absolutely refused to take a bottle from him today. She only drank about 2 oz the whole 9 hours I was gone. I feel SOOOO incredibly horrible. I really deserve a "bad mommy" award for that one. I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal though. She's taken bottles before, not often but she's taken them from other people when I wasn't around. I still feel horrible though. She wasn't too bad off when I did get home. She did nurse longer than usual and has nursed for every 2 hours since I've been home. I think all's well. I really think that God wanted me there to hear some things that were said. I usually don't get a chance to go to these things but I really felt God pushing me to go this time. Now, to put it into practice. That's the HARD part!

No comments: