9.14.2007

Today we didn't really get much of anything done. Well, I got a load of dishes done and the kids fed and dressed....

Tonight I had to clean hubby's office so we got Opie's nails trimmed and grabbed a quick dinner and on the way there. It took an hour and a half longer with everyone there but we're finally done and home!

Tomorrow I've got a women's conference to go to and I have to be at my church by 7:30am. Ugh, I'm so NOT a morning person but I think this conference will be a good one for me. I'm praying that Hailey isn't too bad for Michael tomorrow. She cried pretty much most of the day because she's teething. Actually she only cried when I wasn't nursing her. She just wanted to sit and bite me, I mean nurse, all day long. I wasn't having THAT, so she ended up crying the rest of the time.

Ok, off to bed!

No comments: