8.03.2007

Today was a boring day. I had cabin fever badly so we headed out.

Our first stop was Mom's work to say "Hi!". She loved that pink dress that I made last night for Hailey, she was wearing it today.

After that we grabbed some food and then some movies from Hollywood Video. We have a plan there that we can rent unlimited movies for $20/month, we go almost everyday or every other day to get something new. Tonight the kids got "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" and I got "The Devil Wears Prada".

We came home and picked up the house a bit. Then, we decided to head to the library. We haven't been in awhile because of the kids' behavior. I must say that tonight they were perfectly behaved, even in the "Grownup's section" while I was getting myself some books. I got two on digital photograpy, one dieting one, and one fiction novel. The photograpy one I've read about 1/5th of and am already learning a TON. The fiction one I'm getting into but it has some bad words in it which is why I don't get many fiction books. We'll see how "bad" it gets, it's not a romance so it shouldn't get TOO bad! LOL

We came home, watched "Shark Boy/Lava Girl" and read some of our books and the kids went to bed. I watched my movie, read some of my book, now I'm on here blogging.

After this, I'm looking up wool garments on the net. Still sortof pondering my project. I forgot that I had to make an "upper" piece as well. Not sure I'll do well with a jacket quite yet but what else could I do??? I don't know either, that's why I'm surfing:)

Bye!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sounds a great day and relief from cabin fever.