8.03.2007

Ok, I learned alot last night on the web. I've come up with my final project...

This will be the skirt and the outside of the jacket.
This will be the lining of the jacket.
(Notice the jacket is sybolic ME as a person, conservative on the outside...wild on the inside!)

This is the pattern that I finally decided on. I'll be doing the suit on the far left. I think it will suit my body shape. (no pun intended!)


I'm going to be making a lapel pin similar to one of these. Probably a red rose out of wool to go on the jacket.


The fabrics I was able to get at fabric.com on clearance + another 25% off! The wool is regularly $18.85/yd, on clearance for $6.95/yd, then another 25% off that. The lining was regularly $5.98/yd, on clearance for $2.77/yd, then another 25% off that. Hannah is going to be using a fabric that she won last year in the contest. It's a cream, teal, pink, and lime green plaid. Very cute!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and finished project.