6.05.2007

This pretty much sums up our day today...

Got up, ate breakfast, watched cartoons.

Kids played, I wrote a bazillion "thank you" cards.

I napped w/Hailey, took a couple of more pics of her, kids watched more cartoons.

We picked up house for daddy.

We mailed "thank you" cards, picked up fastfood, and went to Mom's to swim in her pool.

I ran in the grocery store on the way home from Mom's so I can start my "diet" tomorrow and the kids can have a REAL breakfast and lunch. We've been scrounging for 4 days now...

Pretty much a leisurely and boring day. We're starting back with school tomorrow or Wednesday. We left off "mid-week" when we stopped, so this week will be a halfy.

These are the pics I took today...
I couldn't resist getting a pic of her cute little "ruffly" bottom.

Ahh, like that fuzzy pic of her feet that I posted yesterday, this one turned out that way too.

I'm still gonna work on getting a "good" one of her hand and feet.

I'm going to use these to put together a sortof "portrait study" like they sell at Sears. I'll be putting it in her scrapbook though, and it won't cost me $100!

No comments: