5.22.2007

Tomorrow my sister flies in from Wa. I'm excited to see her but I feel bad we're getting sick. Hopefully it'll be short-lived.

My grandparents and aunt are also coming over from Tx. We're hoping to be able to "go do something" while everyone is here. Not sure WHAT yet though...

Thursday Hailey has ANOTHER Dr. appointment. She was 1 oz. shy of her birthweight at her two week appointment so they wanted to see her back again this week to make sure I don't need to start supplementing with formula. The first month is always exciting...

I started back on my "diet". Not going too extreme or anything since it's only been 3 weeks and I'm nursing but I'm cutting out junk food (again!). Why oh WHY is it so easy to get back into that habit and so hard to break it??? I'm really going through serious soda withdrawels right now! Anyways, I'm going to log my "start weight" as 188, I'll be taking my measurements tomorrow as well as a photo. Not sure if I'll post them here on the sidebar or just do a monthly comparison blog post or something. Becky is back on board with me and she had a GREAT first day.

4 comments:

Me said...

Last time I didn't reveal my starting photo's until I had something to compare it to..... so don't feel you have to post them. Also I kept track of my weight on an excel sheet with my measurements so I could calculate how many inches I lost (measurements every 4 weeks, picture every 8). I am feel REALLY good this morning! So glad we are back on track!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go Jen - back on track and only 3 weeks post baby. I'm impressed. Congrats on your great day Becky.

Emily said...

Congratulations on the new baby. I am so behind in reading everyone's blog that I didn't realize you had the baby.

Good job on dropping soda from your diet . . . that alone will help you drop the weight fast! It's amazing how much sugar is in those cans :-)

Congratulations again!

Me said...

Cute new layout (pictures in your title blurby thingy) -when ya coming back for a REAL post????? Wondering how ya been!