4.17.2007

I had my Dr's appointment today. I am at 2 cm! I know nothing "real" big, but at least I know that all these crazy contractions are doing SOMETHING. I asked her when I should go to the hospital after telling her about all of these ctx episodes. She really couldn't answer my question. Right now I am to head to the hospital when they are about 2-4 mins apart for 1-2 hours and I'm in pain. What if I'm NEVER in much pain like with Matty? She couldn't answer that. Second, if she checks me next week and I'm at 4 cm, she doesn't want me to wait that hour, just go when they are 2-4 mins apart. Last night they were at 4 mins apart! I'm still terribly confused and I'm hoping I don't have an unplanned homebirth! I know everything will work out but still for an anxious pg woman it's driving me crazy.

AWANA tonight, only 1 more reg week then the awards ceremony the next week....

That's all folks!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Great news....soon...

Me said...

Okay - it HAS to be MAY!!!!! That's all I am gonna say.....