3.02.2007

Yesterday we had our monthly park day with our homeschool group. I just love how all of the kids get along with each other so well and actually enjoy playing with each other. A couple of the kids brought rollerblades with them. Hannah decided when we left the park that she wanted to see how much they cost so that she could use her Target giftcard to buy them. She also wanted to check into the cost of a bowling ball. So, after the park we headed to Sport's Authority to check out bowling balls and rollerblades. We didn't have much luck there, so we met hubby at Target since he was getting off of work. She was able to get a size adjustable pair of rollerblades for *only* $14.99 and was able to get a helmet and padding set with the rest of her money. So, today after lunch we're heading outside to learn how to rollerskate. I'm going to clean out the van as well. Right now it's a MESS!

One little vent I've got. Nothing too major but I'm just so sick of turning in movie rentals and them not getting checked in! We've had it happen at least 4 times in a row with Hollywood Video and then the I got a notice yesterday from the library that we still had a Veggie Tales DVD out. I KNOW I turned it in, I made a special trip just to drop off the 5 movies that we borrowed. They put a "Search" out for it, but I'm irritated that they wanted to turn me in to a collection agency for a movie I've returned already!

Last night I decided was THE night to name the baby. I just couldn't stand not having a name for her. I had posted before that her "official" name was Emilie Rose. Well, there seemed to be some dissention in the family. I kept trying to convince myself that Violet was THE name but it just wasn't working for me. So, last night I read all of the posts from my online homeschool group, I had requested their help. Then, I spent another 1 1/2 hours scouring the baby naming lists and came across the Baby Name Genie and we've come up with our OFFICIAL baby name.

Megan Elizabeth

We got that "name click" when we (me and hubby) were talking about it. This is "her" name, so I can rest easy now LOL. Now I just can't wait to meet her sometime in the next 10 weeks!!!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

10 WEEKS! I love the name. Elizabeth is so classic and Megan is more "modern"...cool name.

I've got to catch up on your blog. When the last computer crashed I have simply been clicking through the SHS link file at the file section.....and realized - "I've missed Jen".

I'm excited to see you posting more again - does this mean you are at that point where you can't move around much? LOL