3.31.2007

Today I got the boys' school organized and scheduled for next week. Now I just have to clear off the old stuff from the shelves so I have a place to put everything...

Spent a good part of the day going over baby names. It's really driving me crazy:) I'm beginning to feel burdened by this privilege...maybe I'll just throw all caution to the wind and name her Tallulah! Hannah, Brandon, Jacob, Matthew, and Tallulah. "Talley" sortof has a nice ring to it, right? Hmmm, I'll have to ask hubby about it tomorrow......I'm kidding in case you thought I was being serious.

Tonight hubby took us to go see Meet the Robinsons. It was actually pretty good. Not as good as Cars hubby said, but *I* liked it and I'm not too fond of kid's movies. We went pretty late so I wasn't able to get a decent review from the kids, they were all tired and crabby.

I weighed myself today and I've still not gained any weight. I've been a rebel some this week and have eaten some junk food so I expected to gain something. The baby is still getting bigger even though I'm not gaining, that's a good thing.

Was having contractions again tonight. I could feel them in my lower back which had me concerned, but again, they went away. I have my next Dr appt on Tuesday. Only 6 weeks to go...

Tomorrow (Saturday) we have hubby's picnic for work and I'll be leaving early to take Hannah to a tea party. We have to leave the house by 8 am to go buy the food and go up there to set up. I'm not too fond of that, especially since I'm such a morning person;)

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hmmm....I thought you'd settled on a name... I'd best go back and read what's been up this past week. LOL