3.21.2007

Just a quick update. Hubby will be gone for two days so I won't be online until at least Saturday night. We've switched from Netzero over to MSN but I don't have it loaded on my computer yet and our netzero subscription has expired. Anyways...

Today I took the kids to Goodwill and we got them all setup for the Summer weather. Now I have to go through all the other clothes and pack up winter/fall stuff.

We received out new schoolwork yesterday in the mail. I went through some of it last night and the rest tonight and I'm so excited to get started. I really really think Bob Jones is going to work very well for us! I am a "think outside the box" person but I also really really need structure....structure not created by ME. I've struggled these last two years piecing everything, it just gets too overwhelming for me. I'm going to try and get things organized this weekend so we can start on Monday. Our days go so much smoother when we have school than when we don't and this last month or so has been driving us all crazy:)

Well, bye for a couple of days....

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sounds like a good plan for school....glad you are hanging in there o.k. with little Abigail.

Me said...

Man! I feel like I never see you anymore - well at least online on chat.
I love the name and hope you don't change it!
Okay it's past my bedtime but I wanted to pop bye and say hi and that we'll miss ya! :-)