3.25.2007

Hubby was still not feeling well this morning so he stayed home from church. He helped me get everyone ready though, yay!

After church we all headed outside to work on the yard some more. I sat outside and kept hubby company while he attacked our two big bushes. They have 1/2 inch thorns all up and down the branches and limbs so it takes finesse to trim them down. I convinced hubby yesterday that what he needed was a chainsaw to accomplish that task and he agreed. They went from 8' bushes down to about 3'. They should be pretty easy to handle this Summer:)

I started feeling guilty just sitting there watching hubby do yardwork so I decided to clean out my van. This is a MAJOR, MAJOR job! I really should be better at keeping up with it but I'm not so it doesn't usually get done until I just can't stand it anymore:) Anyways, I got the front 2/3rds done. totally wiped down the inside including cleaning the upholstery. I've still gotta do the carpets and then the boy's seats in the back row. If it's cool enough, I'll tackle that tomorrow.

I was wanting to start school tomorrow but I didn't get it organized this weekend. Plus, since we've been busy in the yard and such the house is a wreck now. It totally drives me crazy how everyone just leaves stuff, ANY stuff, just laying around wherever.

1 comment:

Me said...

My concern is your hard work that causes you to have contractions! Glad to hear you got a lot done but don't forget how tender you are right now and to SLOW down if you need to (or even BEFORE you need to!)