2.05.2007

We're still waiting on an answer for SD. The VP is in Hawaii this week and will be flying here to Phx next week to talk everything over with hubby. He's not sure he wants to pursue opening the office and is supposed to be talking with the owner this week. Meanwhile, hubby is back in town this week and next, after that will depend on that meeting next week. I'm still patiently waiting on all of this and trying not to let my pg hormonal state takeover. I HATE instability, and this back and forth thing could easily drive me insane if I let it...

Ugh, I'm really starting to feel this pg. Tonight I got out of breath just reading to my kids. I've still got 14 weeks or so left. I'm trying really hard to not gain much more weight but it looks like I'll log another 3 lbs next week at my appt. I'm tired of being "fat" again (besides baby) and wanting to lose this weight already but it looks like I'm stuck with it for at least 4-5 more months. I really should not have gone off program when we went to Washington. That's at least 20lbs or so less that I'd be right now. Anyways, I'll keep watching my portions and trying to sneek some excercise in everyday.

I picked up the Christian Heroes: Corrie Ten Boom book last week at the library. Didn't go searching for it but decided to start some of those books with my kids when I had come across it. The two olders seem to be enjoying it so far. Hubby is enjoying it too, but he fell asleep towards the end of the chapter.

We did out taxes last weekend and we already got back our Az state refund. We *should* have our federal refund by the end of the week. We'll be paying off one of our credit cards and ordering school books for this next year. Well, I guess we might have to use some of it to move if they ever make up their mind on that. Anyways, I decided to go with Bob Jones for Lang Arts and Science for Hannah and Brandon this next year, and their Kindergarten program for Jake. We'll be sticking with Math-U-See for all three kids and Story of the World for Hannah and Brandon. For Bible I count all of the Scripture memorization from AWANA and then we have a book from Sonlight called Leading Little Ones to God which I am really happy with and grateful for. It's more than just "Bible stories" and actually teaches little ones doctrine. This came in handy last week as Brandon and Jacob were wanting to know what the Lord's Supper is all about.

Ok, 'nuff rambling. Jen

2 comments:

Me said...

I think it's so awesome how you are raising your kidlets. This Sunday I got to work with the Pre-K Sunday School at my church and it's such a fun age group! They have so many questions and just don't understand all the things that are being taught (we learned about the man that wanted to be greedy and build a new barn for all his crops he was saving for himself and God told him he was gonna die that night - it's in Luke).
I want you to move to SD - but I don't want you to have to deal with all the stresses of moving (I think you might be a pro at moving by now!)
Apparently Nicole is pg with #2 (Bryan told me, David bowls on his Wednesday night league).
That's about all for now!
Thanks for the update - they are very few and far between but they are also GREAT!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying with you while you wait for the SD answer. I know pregnancy is a difficult time for so many transitions....praying.

14 weeks - time flies? ::snort:: Don't beat yourself up over the 20 lbs from your trip....