2.22.2007

Today is the start of my "healthy diet". Not a diet to lose weight, (no one yell at me!) but a diet to stave off this diabetes thing, control anymore weight gain, and eating nutritious for the baby. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do about excercise, I guess I'll walk around the neighborhood for now. I'm going to start boring you all with my daily menu again. Actually, it's so I can keep track, I am so scatterbrained right now I can't remember anything.

Breakfast: 1 cup Cheerios and 1/2 cup skim milk
Lunch: 2 chicken fingers and 1 1/2 cups steamed asparagus
Snack: TBD (probably nuts of some kind)
Dinner: TBD (something with chicken)

I think I've finally gotten Matthew on the potty training wagon. It's come down to a downright defiance issue with him and after a little talk with him last night, he's taken to going on his OWN today. He's not had an accident today in his pull-up and when I kept smelling suspicious odors he was offended when I thought that he had gone in his pants. He had gone on the potty all by himself but never told me, so I had to explain that he needed to tell mommy so she can wipe him etc....I know this is TMI!

Hannah's piano teacher cancelled today because of sickness which is good because I've been fighting a cold myself and was not looking forward to trekking over there for it. We might head off to the park today though. Hubby took the kids yesterday while I was having my fun trip to the lab yesterday and they want to go back. We might as well since we're breaking from school and the weather's nice.

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I applaud your determination to eat healthy. It's great for you and Megan Elizabeth. Keep it up!