1.25.2007

ok, just a quick update. I've been too busy to wrestle with my computer. Hopefully this will post with no hassle:)

We decided an official name for the baby, Emilie Rose Lennox. All the kids have even been calling her Emilie, really cute but I'm really REALLY hoping that they weren't wrong about that u/s. I compared "shots" with Hannah's and Brandon's u/s pics and I'm almost completely positive...

I've started buying some girl stuff. I splurged and bought a dress at the Carter's store and then I've been picking up stuff from Goodwill. I have found the cutest girl stuff for $1-$2 that look brand new. Ok, I'll just come out and admit it, I have a fetish (if you can call it that) with thrift stores, I just can't help myself! I told hubby that at least I'm not out spending tons of money at the mall. You really can't get yourself into TOO much trouble at a thrift store....besides there are things that I find there that I would never be able to buy otherwise at full price. I picked up a $20 Boppy pillow for $1.99, a $20 Taggie blanket for $.99, a $30 Hip Hammock baby carrier for $2.99, and a $30 sling for $1.99. I *AM* sort of a thrift store snob though, I only buy if it looks brand new or very nearly there. Anyways, enough of that boring stuff:)

We still don't have a definitave answer about San Diego. I'm trying very hard to be patient and not anxious:) The VP made an offer to hubby on Tuesday, we went over our budget and such that night, hubby made a counter offer on Wednesday. The VP sortof "flipped out" on my hubby, then he started asking around to other office staff about the cost of living and such and he cooled off. The VP is supposed to talk with the owner of the company tomorrow and "figure something out". So, now as it stands, hubby will be flying to San Diego to run things and get the ball rolling. They are in a time crunch to get this office moving so we're anticipating that this will happen, they just need to get some details ironed out. The office and manager here in Az are already not expecting him to come back meaning that the VP has already told the manager here that Michael will be running SD. Anyways, I will keep you updated. Thanks for praying about this whole thing, I can see God working things out.

Hannah's Tea Party is on Saturday. Sooooo, that means I've been cleaning house all week. Things like shampooing the carpets, yardwork, etc. All the stuff that I didn't worry about when my family came for Christmas, but stuff that I want done if we're having "real" company coming.

Ok, better go. Wanna get some cleaning done while the kids are in bed!

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I had been wondering about SD. Will keep praying for HIS will in all this.

I love your name choice.

Can't wait to hear about the tea party.