1.10.2007

New Year's eve me and hubby went out to dinner with a gift certificate that my mom got us for Christmas to a local restaurant that we've never tried. The food was good, but different. After that, we found a 24-hour Walmart open, so we got Matty's birthday gifts for the next day. How's that for procrastinating??

New Year's Day is my birthday. I'm 28 years old now. Funny, I don't feel THAT old, I only feel around 16-18 still....hmmm

Matthew's birthday is the 8th but we decided to celebrate it on the 1st with mine as hubby was still off work and we still had family in town and weren't sure when gramps was coming to pick them up. Before we left for Disneyland we ordered his very much requested "race car" cake. He's very much into Hotwheels right now.

Anyways, we picked up his cake and decided to celebrate at the Peter Piper's Pizza right by our house. We don't go there often so the kids were ecstatic. We all had such a good time and I've got the greatest pics....but I can't get them to upload! Matty's so cute, he keeps going around telling people "Me fwee!" (Me three!) and holding up his 3 little fingers. He got tons of Hotwheels, a racetrack, and a much requested Rescue Hero for his birthday. Oh, my auntie also gave him 10, $1 bills, which he thinks is just the greatest thing ever:) I can't believe my "baby Matt" is 3 years old. Where does the time go???

I got a beautiful tanzanite cross necklace from my Dad and his wife, a nightgown, a purse from hubby from Disneyland, and some money. I ordered some personal-sized teapots to use for Hannah's upcoming tea party with my money. Well, I've been wanting to buy some for me, but Hannah's tea party was a good excuse to go ahead and get them.

Well, that wraps up our holidays!

Jen

No comments: