1.02.2007

Hey, I'm alive. We had an eventful Christmas to say the least. Will post more about that another time as we still have company here. Let's just say, I'm glad that Christmas is about the Lord's birth....not family togetherness as the world celebrates it or it would have been completely depressing. Disneyland was very busy and tiring. Not a trip we'll take again at Christmas time but we had fun despite it all. I'll post more later and I can't wait to get caught up on everyone else's happenings. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year's Day.

Jen

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Shew I was starting to think that Mickey had kidnapped you. Glad you are back and look forward to hearing how things are going. Over 1/2 way to your darlings birthday.....

Me said...

Girl- do I need to call you again to get you to post....