12.15.2006

Yesterday I woke up with quite a cold. I slept in a little, I'm so tired right now.

Took Hannah to her piano lesson. While she was at her lesson I went to the grocery store nearby to try and find an "Asian salad". I had a terrible craving for one of those, and was starving because I had not had lunch yet. All they had was a "wimpy" version. I ended up getting that, along with a couple of chicken tenders from the deli. After that, we picked Hannah up and I headed to Mc Donald's, as I had promised them that for dinner. I saw on their menu that they had an Asian salad, so ordered one of those hoping it was better than the other one. It was, and it was quite tasty I must say:) Never had edamame before and it's not too shabby in a salad.

After that, we headed to Hubby's work to drop off my "cast off" dinner that I had gotten. He had a deacon's meeting at church that was supposed to last from 7 pm until 10 pm and I figured that he would appreciate dinner before he went. We headed home in rush hour traffic and it took us FOREVER to get home. Like 45 mins forever.

Got home and started to work on the Christmas cookies for Hubby's co-workers. I spent 5 hours making 2 different kinds of cookies and neatly packaging them in the tins that I had purchased from the dollar store last week. Went to bed exhausted last night even though I really did nothing yesterday:)

Today I plan to continue our house cleaning and keep the kids on track with their schoolwork. We'll only take the week of Christmas off and we'll start back the first of the year. I'm pushing to be done by May as the baby is supposed to come around then. I started Brandon on his formal reading (phonics) lessons last week and he's already excited he's learning to read. We've been working really well together, and his attitude has been great. This is a HUGE milestone for us, I'm praying that it continues:)

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Glad to hear that things are going well....it sounds to me like you did a lot....not to mention nurture an unborn baby. LOL