12.11.2006

Today was anti-climatic. We weren't able to tell the gender of the baby. It was a good u/s though. The tech was very nice and took time after she got the business out of the way to show the kids the different parts of the baby. We've got some pretty good pics as well which I'll post tomorrow. The tech said that she was unable to get a couple of the shots that she needed such as the heart because I'm *only* 18 weeks. They usually have the u/s done at 20 wks so she said my Dr. might want another one done in a couple of weeks so we'll see. If she doesn't order one at 20 wks she said that she'll order one around 28 wks. Anyways, kindof a bummer but seeing the baby was sweet enough:)

Tonight after dinnner, me and Hannah headed out to Michael's to get some vellum so that I can finish our Christmas cards. After that, we stopped at Walgreen's on the way home to see if we could do any Christmas shopping for hubby. We ended up getting him some cologne and some stocking stuffers. My hip had started hurting in Michael's and by the time we left Walgreens I could barely walk. When I got home I could not put any pressure at all on my hip. It's like there's a nerve in my hip socket that is getting pinched. I'm hoping this clears up quickly as we have out trip to Disneyland in 2 weeks! If you can remember to pray for me that would be so much appreciated:)

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL - your baby is coy. LOL Glad the tech took time to point things out to the children...we've never been were children were "allowed".