11.21.2006

We've been eating out quite a bit lately out of convenience. I've made it a goal of mine to cook at least 12 of the 14 meals every two weeks. I'm going to post my menu here hoping it will give me SOME kindof accountability. I'm also trying to eat healthier and more natural, I'm hoping to get the hang of it quickly. Here's our menu for the next 11 days.

Tuesday: Stir Fry
Wednesday: De'etta's Beef Stroganoff and a green salad
Thursday: Turkey Day!
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Enchiladas and mexican rice
Sunday: Roasted chicken, roasted potatoes, and a veggie

Monday: De'Etta's Chicken Divan and a salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti and a veggie
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Taco soup and a salad
Friday: Eat out (picking hubby up from airport)

Wish me luck! Alot of these are new recipes for me and I'm also using some things that are new as well.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

How'd your week of cooking go with menus? I found this week to be a wash out. LOL