11.13.2006

Ugh, still not feeling great. Not sure what is up though. We all just have low grade fevers and headaches....nothing else. We all slept in this morning and lounged around all day. I'm hoping we feel well enough to go to AWANA tomorrow night.

I haven't heard from Mom, I should have called her today. She was supposed to have an interview with one of the accounting partners in the firm she interviewed with last week. I'm hoping it went well.

I forgot yesterday to share my BIG drama of last week, Friday night actually. I found my first GRAY hair! AHHHH!!! I was totally stunned. I guess I wasn't expecting it until I was at least 30. I guess I'll survive though. After I have the baby I can start dying my hair again...no big deal right??? How old were you when you got your first gray hair?

We got school done today with minimal fussiness. Brandon actually did his math without any meltdowns at all. He has a meltdown over everything, not just schoolwork, and I just kindof ignore it now and push forward. It was nice to not have to do that today, he did his math happily:)

I'm still pondering over what kindof curriculum to get for him to finish out the year. I started out thinking ACE, then moved onto AO Lifepacs, now I just researched Christian Light today. They all look good for one reason or another and I just can't decide. Hubby is also getting frustrated with my curriculum jumping and wants me to "Just pick something and stick with it!". That puts even more pressure on me to make the right decision. I'll mull it over more and probably order something by the weekend. I'd also like to get something for Jacob as he is getting upset that he doesn't have his own school (workbooks) to do like the others. He's not satisfied with the ones from Walmart anymore, he wants "real school". Ok, enough rambling!


JenºÜº

No comments: