11.02.2006

I didn't mean to sound like I was whining yesterday if I sounded like that. I'm just feeling overwhelmed with life right now and those are two of the things that are "bothering" me the most. I totally have a phobia of being 200 lbs again and know I'm probably going to hit that as I *only* have 15lbs more to reach it and 6 1/2 months of pg to go. I *know* I can always lose it later, but I also know that I get pretty bad postpartum depression that lasts for about 1 1/2 years. This time around I'm going to actually talk to my Dr. about it and gets some meds I guess. Anyways, all that to say that I'm afraid I won't "want" to lose the weight for at least a year after the baby comes in May and I just don't want to be the FAT lady anymore! Ok, enough negative stuff!

We have our first park day today with our church's homeschool group. I ended up dropping the Sonlight group we were with. I just couldn't handle all of the lack of planning or leadership.

Ok, better go since I've gotta get ready to go:)

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Jen, don't think you sound like a whiner...you sound like a stressed and pregnant mommy.

It has got to be difficult to watch the choices your mom has made. You've done all you can and I think you are right that now your Mom needs to take some responsibility....helping her out when she refuses to do anything for herself is most likely not a big help in the long run. I bet your husband is able to be more objective about this right now....

As for the weight....it will eventually come off if you work at it after you have the baby. I do understand what you are saying...but try, try, try not to let something like weight rob you of the joy of this phase of your life. You are partnering with God to bring LIFE.....cool.