9.05.2006

Well we had a pretty boring day. I'm extremely tired right now, not sure why. The kids have had a "cold" for a few days. I'm not sure if it's that or if it's the pg.
It's weird, it's only been 2 1/2 years since I was last pg and I feel like I know nothing! I'm feeling crampy, achy, tired, grouchy, and "fat"....those are all *normal* right? I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just feeling sooo not like myself right now though.

Oh! I told my grandma about the baby last night. Her and Grandpa were the ones that I was really dreading telling. We were talking about Mom and trying to figure out what we should do, if anything. I decided that since we were already having a "heavy" conversation that I might as well break it to her. She seemed happy. Her and Grandpa just worry about me getting in over my head, but she's happy for us. She also told me that that "settled it" as far as mom is concerned. She said that I need to focus on MY family and let mom "go" if she's gonna go down. It's sad, but she's gotta hit rock bottom, we can't help her at this point....

We did get some laundry done today, got dd's stuff moved over to her new room, and got the guinea pig's cage cleaned out. Tonight we took Matty to get his pictures done at Sears. I'm ONLY about 8 months late for his 2 yo ones but since he's not 3 yet I figure I'm still good. I'm going to try and post them here so you can see...
These are the three poses that I ordered. I only ordered one sheet of each as they are so expensive but I got enough. It's really hard because with pics of your kids, there are emotions involved and it's so hard not to walk out of there with tons of them. We've *easily* spent $150 before. Especially when there are so many cute poses or they each capture a different "look" or personality trait of your child.

Well that was our day. Exciting huh? LOL

Ok, I'm off to read your all's blogs...

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Jen, all sounds normal to me with your pregnancy. When do you get to see a doctor? I know they wait longer these days to get women in. Which surprises me with all the focus on early prenatal care.

I've been meaning to say that I love the photo montage at the top of your blog. You have a way with computer sites.