9.06.2006

Today we went to the mall so the kids could get some of their energy out at the play area there. It's still a tad too hot to play at the park, hopefully next month though!

After the mall we came home and cleaned the downstairs as a surprise for daddy. He had to teach an OSHA class tonight and didn't get home until 9pm. He was pleasantly surprised with our efforts. Now, maybe we can tackle the upstairs tomorrow....

Ok, for a couple of blog comment replys:

De'Etta, I've not scheduled an appointment yet. With my last one they basically wanted nothing to do with me until I was 10 weeks along. I've also been "bad" and not found myself a Dr. down here so I'm really clueless as to who to go to. I'll have to break down and just pick one I guess. Hey, thanks for the compliment on the photo montage up top. I really created because I missed those pics from my other blogs and wanted to be able to "see" them somehow on this one.

As for you Becky! I'm so glad you left that comment. I feel better now! I've been so *worried* about you. I knew that you thought you might have been pg last week, then started, and then right after that I found out that I was pg, and I haven't heard from you since. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok:) How's your WW plan going? I was halfway thinking about doing it but probably won't because of the money. How much are you paying a month BTW if I might ask?

Oh, and my due date is May 14th. A pretty good chance of a "May" baby. If I'm a little early, still May, If I'm a little late, still May. I'll try as hard as I can Becky, K? For everyone else who doesn't know why May is THE month, we have all the months Jan-June filled with a birthday(s)....except for May. She's been teasing me about this for 3 years now and I swore up and down that I was "done" having babies. Guess we weren't lol.

Well that's it for today. Pretty boring actually. I guess that's good though, right?

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Me said...

I think the baby will be born on May 10th. Just a hunch - it will be fun to see how close I actually get (and if it's SUPER early and wants to pop out at the end of April - hold it in!!!)
I sent you an email about the WW information.
You didn't hear from me for awhile cause we weren't online at the same time and I have been burning the candles at both ends working on my room. Had a family day last Sunday - went to my Grandparents up in Stanwood after church.
I am still very excited about the baby. Still wanting another girl.......