9.01.2006

Well, I took a test last night and it looks like I passed. I guess I get straight "A's" in the baby dept. *snort* I'm happy of course, and already dreaming of baby names, etc. Hubby's happy but dreading telling everyone at work...I guess he gets teased pretty bad already and this will only fuel it....I'm also dreading telling my family as well. Most of them think we're crazy for having four, and now we're working on number five. My grandpa even teased me last pg that I'm going to have to buy a schoolbus for them all....very funny huh?

I am sad though right now for my friend Becky. I sortof feel horrible/guilty that I'm able to have a baby so *easily* and she's trying so hard and has not been able to yet. Maybe if you all feel so inclined can you please pray for her as I know it's probably got to be rough on her. I'm really trying not to be too joyous because I feel bad for her, I know how bad she wants a child. Somehow I feel "selfish/greedy" for having so many when others have a hard time having just one. So again, can you please pray for her?

Jen ºÜº

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations!! I pray that everything goes smoothly for you. I understand you feeling "bad" for Becky. I got pregnant easily too. My SIL didn't and has had several miscarriages as well. I don't know why some women have it easy and some don't. But all we can do is pray.

Blessings, mlpinky

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats Jen....tell them when you feel emotionally able to handle their comments.....I loved the poem Bridget has on her site...maybe you could borrow it. LOL

Me said...

Hey - I am just checking this out and am catching up here.
DO NOT feel this way! I am SO excited for you! We have had many conversations about the baby thing and I know it's all in GOD'S TIME and if I were able to be blessed with a child RIGHT NOW - I would have to have childcare and that's not how I want my child raised. When it happens it will be perfect!
So - back to you! YIPEE!!! So you are due in May????? I sure hope so because you have the fill that month! If you need name recommendatons Rebecca is a good name and so is Michael! LOL Thought you would enjoy that! I am SO excited for you!!! YIPEE!!!