8.31.2006

Nothing too poetic to write about, just sharing a couple of pics.


Matthew my two yo decided to give Penny a new toy. He was tired of her stealing his "favorite" stuffed animals, so he surrendured a "not-so-loved" one instead. She loves it and drags it around even though it's the same size as her.


This is how I can get my boys to take a nap now that they're older. They just won't go to sleep if they're in their beds. They stay in their beds, just never go to sleep and then I'm dealing with grouchy kids the rest of the night. So I set 'em up with a movie and they are "out" just like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, the tv is good for something lol. I think my MIL used to do that because every time Doug and I rent a movie, he falls asleep *g*.

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'll just live through you and your pregnancy since I won't be having any more
:( I am thrilled for you!

~Kelly