9.21.2006

She did it! Penny graduated tonight. I took the whole family and we did a kindof "Show and tell" about what we learned in class. The first person did something with their dog, then the second person did that thing plus added another, etc....Penny did so good:) Hubby was definately impressed and even talked about her doing the next class! Yay, I wanted to do it, but wasn't sure how to ask him to spend another $100 on pet training. He said we'll do that instead of getting her spayed for now, which we had planned to get done this month already.

Ok, I don't remember how the graduation song goes, so here's a ::::Drum Roll:::: instead.....

The thing on her head is a graduation cap with a golden tassle :) I know, I'm such a nerd for getting so excited about this but I've NEVER had a dog that behaved before! This is HUGE:)

Jen ºÜº

4 comments:

Me said...

oh! She is soooo cute! Give her a "good job" treat for us!

Me said...

She is so cute! Give her a "good job treat" for us!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute dog!

Lexie said...

So cute.

We didn't do dogging training, but some days I wish we did. However, our dog is so well behaved. We love her so much. I'm afraid that if we ever decide to have another dog, we will be so disappointed.

mlpinky