9.08.2006

Ok a quick funny (at least to me!) from today. The kids have this rubber snake that they like to tease mommy with from time to time. Matty was chasing the older kids around the house with it today yelling, "NAKE!", "NAKE!" and then giggling. They of course played along and acted totally terrified of him in between giggles themselves. It was too funny. Since we ditched his "B" (binky) two weeks ago, his vocabulary has taken off. He's saying all kinds of new things...wish I could remember some of them! I've got "mommy brainloss". LOL

On to the workshops tonight. Me and Hubby both have the kids' cold from last week and were dragging, but we're both glad that we went. Something that stuck out that I just wanted to be sure and share tonight was this quote:

There is no greater joy than doing the plan that God shows me, in the place that God leads me, with the people God entrusts to me, through the power that God gives me.

There is a ton of other things that I could share here that I learned tonight, but this seemed to be something that might help at least a couple of us out right now, so opted to share that alone....hope you find something in it to grow from like I have.

Jen ºÜº

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great workshop.
De'Etta

Me said...

When I first read about Matty's expanding vocabulary I thought he called you "mommy brainloss" LOL I had to slow down and reread it! Hahahahah I am having a GREAT Monday - can you tell?!