7.17.2008

Yay!

(I thought I posted this blog last week and since no one responded I thought no one was interested. It was sitting as draft, I never posted it! Duh! Sooo, if anyone is interested, leave a comment and I'll set this up next week sometime.)

Oh yay! I've got Becky and mlpinky on board! Anyone else care to join us on our weightloss journeys? You don't have to follow a specific program to join, we can all do our own. I want to make this a place where we can encourage one another and track our progresses. I was thinking about doing one of those tickers in my sidebar for each person as well as a comment box for each person so we can encourage one another along. I'd also like us to share healthy tips as well as dieting tips with each other that we think might be useful to the others. What do you all think? Anyone else wanna' join?

No comments: