5.28.2008

Wow, it's been awhile since I updated, huh? Not much has changed in the job department. Michael interviewed with a company and they are excited to hire him but they have a "hold" on hiring anyone because of the construction slowdown. He's not too sure of his job security where he's at so we're going to continue to look. I'm patiently waiting and trusting. Both God and Michael's decisions as well.


We finished up school at the beginning of May and I'm all ready to start again. The kids are driving me crazy because they are bored.


We've taken a few small trips in the last month. Mother's day weekend we met Mom in Flagstaff, stayed a night at her boss' condo there and then drove up to the Grand Canyon. It was totally cool. If you haven't been, GO!


Then, this last weekend we took a day trip up North a little, to a small river on the Jemez Indian Reservation to go fishing. It was gorgeous up there! Think Sedona, Az with the red rock only "cozier". We caught a 6" trout and 6 crawfish. We didn't keep the trout since it was too small.


We also visited the Petroglyph National Park right next to our house. We did that when my sister was down from Washington. It's basically ancient indian drawings on the volcanic rock there. We live right next to 3 extinct volcanoes. It was really cool. Even the kids enjoyed that one.


I've got some great pics I'll have to try and post sometime.


Take care!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Praying that Micheal will find a job soon. I know what it is like in the in between stage. Nice to hear from you. How's the kids??

Love mlpinky