11.18.2007

Wool Contest Photos

I listed all of the people that I know personally that were there yesterday. Liane (far left) is my friend from church-she is a fellow homeschool momma. She crocheted a beautiful poncho and won first place in her gategory. Her daughter Emily next to her sewed a really beautiful grey dress that has pink trim and won first in her gategory. Lane, won first place in her gategory and sewed a really cute 2-piece outfit. I think she made her own pattern even. Her sister is Courtney who sewed that really cute purple plaid skirt-she won 2nd in her and Hannah's category. Then there's Hannah, she didn't place this year but she had lots of fun! Next is little 'old me! I won first, there was only one of me in my category. Then there's my good friend Almerry. She's the state director of the competition. She didn't have anything to do with the judging! The judging was done by 3 indendent ladies. They have degrees in fashion and either teach or own their own businesses.

Me, Hannah, and Almerry

(This is the outfit I'm wearing to the symphony next weekend.)

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

It turned out great Jen.