11.16.2007

Blah, Blah, Blog

Got the dress ALMOST done. I've just got to sew up the hem tomorrow night. It fits also! Well, it zips up without too much trouble. That counts right!?


Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. I'm dropping the kids off at my friend Almerry's house first thing in the morning so me and Michael can go and clean an office quickly. I hate cleaning an office while they're all there so I'm hoping to be in and out without too much intrusion on our part.


After that we come home. Hubby's got some work to do from home. We'll be heading to his office tomorrow afternoon for their monthly BBQ. He hasn't been in the office for the last 3 weeks since he's been up in Vegas. They are supposed to announce his promotion to everyone tomorrow at the BBQ. I bought a bunch of party stuff today and dropped it off this afternoon with his boss with explicit instuctions to "TRASH HIS OFFICE!". I got streamers, silly string, etc....it'll be a hoot! I'll try and remember my camera. He has no clue what's coming....(sinister laugh here)



1 comment:

Me said...

Okay - behind on blogging, reading and doing!

I vote for FULL HOUSE that way all the kidlets are on it... even though I am torn to the Seahawks idea! BUT again, go for the FAMILY pictures with the kids in FULL HOUSE.

Got some stuff up on Etsy! Hoping to add a few more things in the next couple of days!

I wanna see pictures of your massive sewing project!!!!