10.21.2007

Our afternoon

Me and Hannah spent the afternoon together.
We spent most of the afternoon at 2 different Joann's stores. The one store only had 3 buttons and I needed 4. I spent wayyy to0 many brain cells deciding which buttons to put on my wool contest jacket. These are what I ended up with...

For my grey jacket w/purple satiny lining. They reminded me of the famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival from "back home". What do you think of them? Think about what a jacket would look like with metallic, pearl, or plain buttons....they each would totally change the "look". Like I said, it was a hard decision for me. I know, I'm pathetic! LOL

I also bought some costume fabric that was on sale to make the kids capes for Christmas like these I found on Etsy.

They'll totally get a kick out of them, and they'll only cost me around $5 a piece! These won't even get touched until December though!


1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Like the buttons - I think I'm going to buy some of those capes - though we still have the ones Krista made them....