10.17.2007

My Tuesday

Got off to a sloowww start. Matthew got a "cold" on Saturday, Hailey got it yesterday (Monday), and I've gotten it today. I was really-really tired this morning.

I wasn't real productive until this afternoon, then things got a little crazy. Picture this....me fixing dinner for the kids (carb-laden one), pleading with Brandon to hold his little sister just a little longer so I can fix it (she screams when put down), walking Hannah through sewing her skirt for the wool contest, and answering Hubs' call asking me what I want him to stop and get for *us* (low-carb) for dinner on the way home.....all at the same time! Nope, I didn't pull any of my hair out but thank you for asking:)

I made a quick run to the grocery store after the kids were tucked into bed. My Love had forgotten the milk and bread that I actually had him stopping at the store for on the way home. Took Opie for the ride. I LOVE having a dog I can take on car rides. Came home and took Opie for a 15 minute "huffin' it" walk around the block.

After that, I finished cutting out all the pieces for *my* wool contest entry. I had to cut out the lining and the interfacing pieces. I started sewing it the other night too, it's a miracle! My "plan" is to do one step a night until I get it done. That's my PLAN. We'll see what life holds.
Here's a peek at the pattern that I ended up using...


No comments: