10.14.2007

Just thought I'd pop in and do a quick update.

Still on my diet. Today I woke up with food-poisoning again, guess I shouldn't have had my "cheat" day yesterday. Tomorrow is weighin day though so maybe it'll be good to me:) As far as exercise, I've been doing good, could always do better I guess. I've been taking daily walks with Opie and doing various other exercises. I'm currently looking into getting an exercise bike again. One of the granny "fan" types where the arms move. We'll see if I can afford it on payday on Friday.
This worked really good for me back in 2005 when I was losing weight for Hub's company trip to Puerto Rico. Now, I'm trying to lose for a possible trip in March to Atlantis. We were told to buy our passports but haven't received an official invite yet......we'll see. Childcare for a week for 5 kids is very different than for 3 or even 4.

I got my jacket cut out for the wool contest. I might start sewing tonight. We'll see. I went ahead and pinned the main part together and tried it on to see if the thing was going to fit, it looks very possible, I'm still trying to lose these 10 lbs just in case though.

Can you believe that it's already the middle of October. I was looking at a calendar yesterday and Christmas will be here before we know it! Good grief, where'd the year go?

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Ugh, my ds keeps counting down to Christmas. I'm totally in denial!