10.03.2007

It's never boring around here!

In case you were ever wondering...


We went to leave the house around 4:00pm to run some errands. Took the large stroller out of the back of the van so we could put the smaller one in and look what I found..

Yes, that's a black widow with 2 (TWO!) egg sacks. I decided to run to Walmart and get the industrial-strength bug killer that we ran out of to handle such PESTS. This is *only* number 6 of the females that we've found in the garage or outside the house this year, we've also found and eliminated (umm, KILLED) 4 males.....Ok, so off to Walmart we went!

Whilest we were looking for the industrial strength bug killer we stumbled upon the venus flytrap display. Can anyone say SCIENCE PROJECT! We've already fed it some porkchop....

After Walmart we ran home to apply the bug killer, that's when I snapped her picture. I really wasn't very close that's why it's so blurry. I zoomed in as far as I could so that I could stay as far away as possible!

After that, we headed to the mall to check into the price of ear-piercing. It was a hard decision for me, but hubby wanted to have it done while she was little. I *am* a little traumatized by it, she might be too. She was more mad than anything that she was being held down. She started screaming just because the lady was trying to mark her ears with the marker. Isn't she cute though!

Back home we got all the kids ready for bed and IN bed. The dog went in our (and Hailey's) room to snoop around. I went up stairs to bring him back down and brought Hailey back down with me. One of the kids (not naming names!!!) left their shoes on the stairs and I fell down the whole flight with Hailey in my arms. For the life of me I don't know how *she* didn't get hurt. Praise the Lord though! We would've kept going except I stopped us by going head first into the wall on the landing.

So, how was your evening!?



No comments: