9.10.2007

We spent a good part of the day today working on our presentation on the 4th Amendment to our homeschool group for next week. Wow, it's a little advanced for my youngin's but I think they understand at least some of it. We've not done any American history at all, well we did a bit on the Pilgrims but that's not much. I called up my Dad, he's a sheriff, and I was able to get some info about legal search and seizures from him. I've not done much of this type of thing and am a little overwhelmed with this project but I'm sure it will all come together.

Things got kindof chaotic right before Michael got home from work tonight. I told him as soon as I saw him to "make a run for it!". Hailey is teething and letting me know just how much it irritates her, Jacob was a terror today and Matthew was throwing tantrums. I was starting dinner and I dropped some dinner plates on the floor and broke one all over the place. Things settled down though. Gotta' love those times!

Well, that's all I got for ya! Later!

Oh, De'etta yes I do like the baby seat. I wish I had gotten the "Bumbo" brand one though and not the "Prince Lionheart" from Walmart. The lionheart was $10 cheaper but it's got a slippery surface and she tends to slide in it, the Bumbo is more spongey or rubbery in texture I think.

No comments: