9.23.2007

Ok, it's been a long week. Last week was spent working on our Bill of Rights project for the homeschool group meeting on Thursday. It turned out good and I have pics but I haven't had a chance to post them yet.

Friday I woke up with food-poisoning from a burger from BK. I know that's what it was cuz I've had food-poisoning two other times from hamburger. I was soooooo sick though. I woke up and was immediately sick, called hubby to bring me home some Gatorade so I wouldn't get dehydrated. He was able to come home and work from home the rest of the day which was a lifesaver! I keep telling myself that I'll never eat hamburger again. I buy ground turkey for cooking at home but still eat hamburgers from restaurants, I need to STOP!

Saturday I still wasn't feeling very well but I had an office to clean. Mom came over to watch the kids as Michael was down in Tucson teaching an OSHA class. I got most of the office done, just had sweeping/mopping left but started to get dizzy/lightheaded while sweeping so I asked if I could come back on Monday. They said sure, so I've gotta do that tomorrow while Michael takes a looonnnggg lunch. Oh the joys of owning your own business. It will be nice when we don't have to depend on my income again:)

Sunday, today, I still wasn't feeling very well and Michael wasn't feeling too great so we stayed home from church in case it was some "bug". It wasn't. We're both feeling alot better tonight. Maybe we just needed to REST on the Sabbath LOL. Doesn't it always feel like Sundays are one of the most hectic days instead of a "day of rest"??? It is for us at least....

Well, I'll try and post pics tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments: