9.09.2007

Hailey's first tooth broke through today! She started drooling quite a bit and chewing on everything about a month ago. I dismissed it since she was *only* 3 months old. Now she's just turned 4 months and has her first tooth. For some reason I thought they didn't come in until more like 6-7 months but I must be wrong. Anyways, my baby is growing up way too fast already! WAH! She's been such a joy. I wish she could stay little a while longer though as I'm fairly certain she's my last baby:(

I'm done crocheting two different things for the "wool contest". One is more of a cape/capelet (not sure when it goes from a capelet to a cape) and the other is a shawl type. Now, I have to decide which one I am going to enter! The cape is from plain grey wool but has a design with the stitching, the shawl is made of a much nicer yarn, but is a simple pattern. I'll try and get pics to post here and have ya'll vote. I just can't decide!

Ok, now on a much more serious note. Little baby Noah (linky over on the left-hand side) he's incredibly sick right now. Well, he was much worse Saturday night but he's still very sick. Please pray for the sweetie if you feel led. He's got such a long road ahead of him and it seems he just keeps running into more and more health problems as they are trying to fix previous ones. Also, please pray for his Mom, Kate. She is expecting, she's about 3-4 months along I think, and has been by his side for quite some time now, and is completely exhausted. She continues to praise God through all of it and has been such a great example for me personally. This dear family definately needs God's grace and strength right now. Thanks:)

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats to Hayley on the new tooth.