8.13.2007

Saturday I cleaned an office. Came home and took a nap LOL.

Sunday was church as usual. Well, actually we missed SS but we made it to church and evening service. Between services I went to the library by myself. Checked out a few more books. I'll probably be adding some to my reading challenge list and removing some. Right now my focus is on diet/losing weight and my reading list is reflecting it.

Today we got some school done. I read the rest of the day, well in between caring for kiddos. Tonight we went to Walmart and I was going to get the pattern for my wool contest project. I didn't end up getting it. I'm just not sure what I want to do as of yet. Well that's not true I guess, I want to do that one that I posted but I'm not sure it will look good on me and I'm not sure how hard it will be. I'm not afraid of working hard on it but I am also not going to pretend that my sewing skills are better than they are:) I also need to measure my body so I know what size to buy....

No comments: