8.24.2007

My dear friend Almerry brought it to my attention yesterday that if you click on the "next" button up above this that within a couple of blogs an X-rated one comes up. I know people can choose NOT to go surfing and such but I'm not altogether comfortable with pages like that being accessible from my page. I'm still pondering over what to do. Should I move again? Can I get rid of that bar above? So, if I end up moving soon, you'll know why:)

De'etta, I did make my weightloss ticker. I just made up a graphic in my program and saved it "blank", then every week when I weigh-in I just add the white star and how many lbs lost and upload to my blog. Not much more work than going to tickerfactory.com and changing the weight ect. and it matches my site! If you would like something like this, I'll make one up for you. Let me know!

We finally get our van back today. They fixed the AC compressor and replaced two belts that were dried and cracked. The compressor was under warranty but the belts weren't....another $120 for car repairs. ::sigh:: The Lord provides though. Michael's commission check was $150 more than what we were expecting:)

I had to take back one of my books since it was a 7-day rental, no renewals. Went back last night to get some crocheting books and checked to see if they had a copy I could check out again, they didn't. I'll have to check back next time, I'm halfway through and want to finish!! Oh, that reminds me, I've got to update my reading list!

Ok, baby's crying and need to go!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Just catching up on your blog today . . I am so behind :-)