7.02.2007

Ok, I've got some more time to blog.

The headband that Hailey was wearing in her pictures today I made on Friday night. I'm going to make some more to match other outfits, they are CUTE!

I was supposed to get Hailey's pics done yesterday after church. I got to Sears and waited 45 mins and everything. Went into the room and realized I had forgotten her clothes at home! What a "doof" I am! I ended up going back today...

Me and Hannah have been scrapping together. Last night we made her an embellished journal from a "composition" book. It turned out really cute. She's wanting to make one for her friend Aurora in Washington. I made a "squash" book on Friday night. It turned out really cute. I've gotta order prints from my digital so I can fill it now.

We're still on track with school. Some days are better than others but overall we're doing well.

It is sooooo HOT here! It's supposed to be 116F this week!!! Oh, it's miserable to go out of the house.....It's supposed to be 107F at 10pm on the 4th, fun huh?

No comments: