7.16.2007

De'Etta, my camera is an HP Photosmart M517, 5 mega pixels. It does take good pics as long as the lighting is good. It takes blurry ones if the lighting is not good and you don't have it at the right setting (of course!). In order to get those good ones I posted I had to take about 45 or so. There were other ones that were "ok" but I kept the best ones. HTH!

On that note, I've got some more pics that I took this weekend of the older kids....


The kids were begging all day to run through the sprinkler. It was *only* 107F at 6pm....

Matty usually avoids water at all costs...that night he found the courage to join in.

"Look, me wet!" (giggles)

My "smiley" boy and his smiley-face ball....

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Yikes - I can't imagine 107* right now.....

I meant to say our FIRST digital was an HP and that was 6 years ago - they improve them so fast...I've wondered if we should try them again as the photos and such were much better than what I'm using. LOL