6.01.2007

A little sad news to report. Hannah's little guinea pig died today. I had a feeling something was up, she's not been acting "normal" for about a week and a half...

We're sad of course, but I'm a little relieved to finally be pet-free. We're not getting anymore pets for quite some time.....like when the birdies have flown the coop. ::snort:: I can see myself as a "old lady" with a little "yippie" dog riding around with me in the car. Until then, I'll be content just taking care of my 5 little monkeys.....

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Ah - give Hannah a hug for me. It's hard to lose a pet.

Me said...

I am sad for Hannah! You already have a houseful already (with all your kidlets) but having pets teaches a sense of responsibility for them and shows them that they need to think beyond themselves. It does make things easier when you are wanting to take a vacation and get away from home for a few days.
Hope you are having a good day!