6.11.2007

(Becky)That book was part of the Alli stuff that's out. When I saw if though, I'd not heard of the Allie stuff, just saw the book at the grocery store.

As for Hannah's school. I guess I didn't clarify that she's strictly choosing how fast she's progressing through things. NOT choosing or organizing her curriculum, I have and have done all of that already. She's way too young to be planning her areas of study. I will have her do that though probably starting in Jr. high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've figured out what I'm doing for an income! I'm going to start a cleaning service. My step-momma started her own a few months ago and has already done very well with it. I'm hoping to do at least half as well and start methodically paying off some bills. I'm gonna try and figure out the name of the business today and probably order my license tonight. I think I have a good chance of picking up my first account with hubby's office in Tempe. They had the wife of one of the other employees doing it but he's now moved down to Tucson and he's working with hubby down there. Anyways, I think I've got my first account! I'll have my Mom help me set up my books, I just have a few supplies to get but it shouldn't be too much startup. I also know of a place to get "almost free" business cards, just have to pay for shipping. Ooooh, I've never been so excited to "clean" before! LOL I'm sure it'll wear off very quickly though....

We had a family over from church on Saturday. We grilled some chicken and made hotdogs for the kids. We all had such a great time! The adults played Cranium. It was a new game that we had gotten back at Christmas to play with our family that was in town but we never ended up playing it. It's such a fun game, glad we got to try it out.

1 comment:

Me said...

I am excited that you found something! We have a board in our Fellowship Hall where you can hang up business cards or for sale items so make sure you put a business card on there (I have never done it but spent the night looking at the different announcements during the Women's Ministry meeting). The name is the HARDEST part and with this business you can book up as much or as little as you want! When we lived with my MIL, she had a housecleaner come 2 times a month to do all the things she hated (windows, moping, etc) - it was definately worth what she paid!

Okay - that's all! Later gator!