5.16.2007

Today was another decent day. It was overcast most of the day and fairly cool so we decided to go to the park. By the time I got everyone ready and the baby nursed the sun was out and shining and too hot to actually play at the park. We went to Mc D's instead and I got the kids an ice cream cone and let them play there. Oh well, at least we got out of the house (g).

Hubby is home tonight! I can't stand when he's away. We all watched AI tonight and I really was quite shocked that Melissa got sent home. I thought it'd be her and Jordin.

We had spaghetti for dinner tonight. My family can't get enough spaghetti.

Hailey has her two week peds appt tomorrow. I'm hoping that she's back up to her birth weight. It's hard to tell how much she's grown since I'm with her everyday. Hubby said she's grown though. After her appt I've got to get her newborn blood screening done at the hospital. Hopefully that won't take too long since I'll have the kids with me.

1 comment:

Me said...

Tomorrow!