3.27.2007

Yesterday hubby came home from work around 9:30am. Everyone sent him home cuz they didn't want to get sick from him and he still didn't have much of a voice. He still worked from home but we got to spend the day with him, I always LOVE that.

I finally got the Homeschool Intent forms notarized and sent yesterday. Technically I should have gotten Hannah's in 2 years ago and Brandon's in in September but I wasn't too worried about it until Hannah turned 8. Hopefully I don't get into trouble. I sent a very cheerful letter telling them that I'd be happy to provide any other info that they needed etc. Hopefully that will work:)

I didn't get anything done yesterday around the house so I better get something done today. I've not had anymore trouble with contractions for a few days so I feel pretty comfortable at least doing stuff around here. Walmart trips have gotten hard for me though. About halfway through I start feeling sick and extremely tired. Guess I just need to hang around here. I made myself to-do lists for the rest of the week and should be caught up by Friday. Saturday we have both Michael's picnic for work and Hannah has a tea party. Sunday will be church and then next week we can start school and hopefully I can start some sewing projects I've been putting off since there's so much around here to do. Can't justify sitting with my sewing machine all day when there are dishes to do and floors to vacuum, ya know?

Matty's still working on potty training. Still going in his pullups but about once a day goes by himself on the potty. He even did it the other day at Walmart. I kindof blew him off at first since he gets in there and grunts then says, "too hard!" and won't try anymore. Took him back there after he insisted he had to go and he went. So, I guess we're still making headway it'll just take awhile before he's going on the potty full time.

We let the kids watch The Nativity Story for movie night up in our room while we watched something else (can't remember). Anyways, WE finally watched it yesterday and OOOHH we should have previewed that one! It was graphic without showing anything if that makes sense. It showed two childbirths and a circumcision in just the parts that I saw. I didn't see the whole thing since I was at the mail place and bank so there could have been more. I guess we'll have to really pay even MORE attention to what we let them watch. We're already pretty strict but thought that was a safe one...

Oh, while hubby was in Vegas last week he went to the M&M factory and got me some pink and purple M&M's. I'm going to make some cute little packets up for us to hand out when the baby comes. Got the idea off of splitcoaststampers. I'm going to use my "It's a girl!" stamp. Will take pics when I get those done.

I guess that's it!

No comments: