2.23.2007

Another thing I forgot, my hubby's boss here just had his baby this week. He was out of town for a convention so his wife did it solo.

Here are the stats:
Charles Finn (first and middle names)
8 lbs. 13 oz. (OUCH!)
20 inches long

Not sure if she had a c-section or any other details but she was two weeks early and the baby was THAT big! My biggest was Jake who weighed in at 8 lbs even and was only 19", I affectionately called him my sausage baby. He was nicknamed at church "Big Jake". Awww, the memories!

1 comment:

Me said...

Howdy! I am just catching up on the comments on my blog (I have them set on my SU! blog to be emailed to me so I hadn't looked on my personal one because I thought they were emailed....)
Tell Hannah happy birthday for me (you CAN wait until Monday if you wish!)
How do I put fun things on the side of my page? I am wanting to put up personal pictures, books I am reading, etc! If you know anything, PLEASE share with me! I also want to make a photo collage similar to yours but different!

I am so happy to be back blogging (and to have you back updating me regularly!) Back to checking your page daily - makes me feel like we still live close to each other even though we are SO far apart!

Have a great day!