1.15.2007

Ok I know everyone is waiting for the big news.....

It's a G-I-R-L!!!!

The ultrasound tech was 99% sure that it was a girl. There were no boy things sticking out and she said that the baby had the "hamburger bun" typical of females. As she was looking more just to make sure, I also saw the standard "3 lines" sign so it looks like we indeed have another one for the pink team. The kids are ecstatic and it was all I could do not to cry. I had really thought for sure it was a boy and had prepared myself before hand so that I would not be disappointed if it was, boy was I surprised:) Anyways, the only thing that keeps running through my head is "God will give you the desires of your heart". We finally got our second girl, but only after He gave us a couple of more boys who have ended up "desires of our heart", but might have never come into existence if He had given us this girl sooner. God's timing is so perfect:)

Ok signing off for the night. Nothing else that happened today is near as interesting as this one tidbit was.

Jen

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Congrats on the baby girl. Have fun picking out lots of pink girly stuff. Thanks for the cyber hug. I needed that.

Blessings mlpinky

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Tricky waiting until AFTER I went to bed to post. I'm thrilled for you! Isn't it great how God sets children in the family? You'll be happy to have a little girl at home when your big one leaves {sigh} she says looking back....LOL

Excited for you and have been praying all day about the move to SD and such.

I'm More Than a Number said...

Mer- Thanks. I hope things are going ok for you. I'm praying daily for you dear.

De'Etta- I'm sorry! I don't usually get on the net till everyone is in bed. Ahh, it pains me to think of Hannah leaving. I'll play "Ostrich" for awhile as far as that goes. Thanks for praying for us, I'm surprisingly calm amidst all that's going on right now. Guess I figure I can't do anything about it anyways, might as well go with the flow!