11.03.2006

Tonight we went to the Arizona State Fair. It wasn't the greatest fair we've been to. We were really expecting more out of it since it was the "state" fair. It pretty much ended up like one of those travelling fairs with rides and junk food. There *were* a few animals which was nice but no agricultural contests, quilting contests, etc. Oh well, we still had fun! The kids rode two rides. It was fun watching Matty on his first "ride". The first time around he looked at me and was giggling but had tears in his eyes. I don't think he knew whether to be scared or have fun. He was riding with Hannah and she made sure he was holding the bar and she had her arm around him, so I think that helped. The second ride, he rode with daddy and did much better, I think he had alot of fun on that one. I forgot to bring my camera, I would have LOVED to have some pics of him on those rides. Then, we walked around some more, got the kids a cotton candy, us a corn on the cob, then headed home.

We've got a busy day tomorrow. Well, at least we have alot planned. Whether we get it all done is another story. So anyways, I better go to bed. Have a good weekend!

Jen ºÜº

No comments: